You’ve just paid off your rental instrument and it is yours to enjoy for years to come!
While renting, maintenance and repair coverage was included; now that you own your instrument, that rental repair coverage will expire.
Continue your repair coverage – and peace of mind – with Meyer’s 5-year maintenance plan, to ensure your instrument remains in optimal playing condition.
- inspection, adjustment & professional test-playing
- replacement of broken parts, including mouthpieces, ligatures, strings, and bridges
- lubrication, adjustment, realignment, leak testing, and soldering
- adjustment of valves, slides, keys, pads, springs, felts, and corks
- gluing of open seams, rehairing or exchange of bows
- routine cleaning
- minor case repair and an exclusive 50% off new case purchases, including BAM cases, if a new one is required
- accidental loss, theft, fire or vandalism
- damage due to repairs by non-Meyer personnel
- damage due to customer neglect
- cosmetic repairs such as polishing, removal of scratches, cracks and dents which do not affect playing
Payment Plans and Pricing:
Make easy autopay monthly payments or simplify and pay annually.
Premiums vary depending on the type of instrument and whether it is a student, intermediate, or professional model.