Learning a string instrument is rewarding, but is also a process that takes many years. As the needs of your growing musician change, so can the instrument you choose.
When you rent a small-size or full-size instrument, you have the opportunity to upgrade the quality level of instrument at any time as your musician’s ability increases. At each level change, all of your previous payments are transferred.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff at each of our four convenient West Michigan locations is ready to help you and your musician select the right instrument.
- Entry Level: Dependable and affordable instruments for beginners.
- Intermediate Level: High quality intermediate instruments for when skills and interests develop.
- Expert Level: Premium packages for the experienced player.
We Make It Easy To Get Started
- Rent the instrument of your choice at a low monthly fee.
- Return the instrument anytime with no further obligation.
- Rent applies to purchase.
- No interest charges ever.
“No Worry” Service and Support
- Maintenance and replacement coverage is included.
- Weekly service, repair, and delivery to most area schools.
- Expert in-house repairs; string specialists.